Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No pictures right now....

Just to give everyone an update....the keyboards here are weird, so not much punctuation...bear with me. This is the first time we have had internet since the beginning of the trip. We arrived in Puno and I started getting sick on the plane. By the time we landed it was sheer misery and much embarrassment until we finally made it to the hotel. Duane decided to have a relapse and I was way too sick myself to take care of him...we were quite a pair. I spent the whole night up hugging my new best friend the porcelien god. We both were still too sick to go to Lake Tititicaca and the floating islands the next day. Although the girls took lots and lots of pictures, I was so sad to miss that part.
We were nursed on and off by Tami, and we pulled through enough to get on the plane the next day to leave for Cusco. Back up and at it for the ruins and lots of pictures. will try to get back to the computer with photos as soon as possible, just wanted to check in. Remember to VOTE today!!! I think Elizabeth Taylor died.....not sure...no question mark....sorry....love to all!!!

1 comment:

Loralee and the gang... said...

sounds like you took the stomach flu that was going around here with you! That stinks! I hope the girls don't get sick, too.
Loralee:)